July 2018: Release Notes
Hoping that you are having a great start to the month. Here is what we launched in July.
New Videos in Pascua Yaqui
We had the pleasure of working with Dr. John Molina and Ms. Stephanie Big Crow to create content for Pascua Yaqui patients and families.
This content is funded by the Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation and is available to health care organizations for purposes of improving advance care planning and clinical care through a no-cost licensing agreement with ACP Decisions.
The 3 new videos in Pascua Yaqui that were released last month were:
- Goals of Care: General Overview in Pascua Yaqui
- Goals of Care: Advanced Disease in Pascua Yaqui
- Advanced Care Planning in Pascua Yaqui
My ACP Decisions
- For project administrators, we've improved the screen for managing users. Tooltips have been added explaining important concepts and the network dropdown menu appears next to the user's role.
- Fixed an issue where screens with Goals of Care: General Overview might load slower than expected.
- Fixed an issue where titles of collections might appear blank when translated to languages other than English or Spanish.