Setting the Sequence That Videos Play for Patients
Note: This article is designed for clinicians.
How do I set the sequence in which videos play for a patient?
Sometimes content needs to be played in a specific sequence. For example, the video Dementia: Taking Care has two parts; Part 1 and Part 2. Naturally, the first part of the video should play before the second part.
Similarly, you may simply want to show the shorter CPR video before a Goals of Care video.
Setting this sequence is easy:
- Prescribe the videos you want to share with your patient.
- Before confirming your order, use the arrows to the left of each video to set the sequence that they will play in.
Can I change the sequence that videos play after I have already issued a code?
Yes! At any time, you can modify the playback sequence of videos for an existing patient code.
- Search for your order with a code or order number.
- Select the order that you need to change.
- Use the up and down arrows in the content area to change which video will appear first to your patient. Then click Complete Order.