Creating Multiple Orders At Once (Batch Ordering)
Note: This article is intended for clinicians.
How do I create multiple codes at once?
If you'd like to prescribe the same bundle of content to multiple patients, you can create multiple orders at the same time. Each order within the batch will have a unique code that you can then distribute to your patients.
- Visit https://my.acpdecisions.org.
- Sign in with your username and password.
- Click the Rx button for each video you want to share. Once selected, the button will update to say Prescribed.
- Enter the quantity of codes you would like to issue. This process is limited to 10 codes at a time.
- Click the Complete Order button to generate your batch of codes.
How do I print the batch orders?
Once your batch order has been created, you have a few options for printing:
Option 1: Print orders individually by selecting the Print Single Order icon beside the relevant line item.
Option 2: Print multiple orders by selecting orders and then clicking the Print Selected Orders button.