Creating Multiple Orders At Once (Batch Ordering)
Note: This article is intended for clinicians.
How do I create multiple codes at once?
If you'd like to prescribe the same bundle of content to multiple patients, you can create a batch of orders. Each order within the batch will have a unique code that you can then distribute to your patients.
- Visit https://my.acpdecisions.org.
- Sign in with your username and password.
- Click the Rx button for each video you want to share. Once selected, the button will update to say Prescribed.
- Enter the quantity of codes you would like to issue. This process is limited to 50 codes at a time.
- Click the Complete Order button to generate your batch of codes.
How do I print the batch orders?
Once your batch order has been created, you have a few options for printing:
Option 1: Print orders individually by selecting the Print Single Order icon beside the relevant line item.
Option 2: Print multiple orders by selecting orders and then clicking the Print Selected Orders button.