Sharing Content with Patients (Creating an Order)
Note: This article is intended for clinicians.
In this article
This article will show you how to share a code with patients.
Creating an Order
- Visit https://my.acpdecisions.org.
- Sign in with your username and password.
- Locate the video(s) you want to share.
- Choose Prescribe for each video you want to share.
- Choose Complete Order button to issue a code and create an order.
- Provide the code shown on the confirmation screen to your patient! If you are using a web browser you can print the directions. If you are using the ACP Tools App for Android and iOS, you can also email or text a copy to your patient.
Share a Link with Your Patient
- On the confirmation screen after creating an order, you can optionally copy a link to directly share with your patient.
- Click the "Copy Link" button. This link automatically enters the code for your patient and starts them at the agreement screen.
- You will need to sign out of your clinician account or use a different browser in order to use this link yourself.
Printing Directions or Sharing a PDF
- On the confirmation screen after creating an order, you can optionally print directions or share a PDF with your patient.
- Click the "Print Directions" button.
- A new tab opens. Printing this screen (or save it as a PDF) to share these directions with your patient.
- Optionally, there are 2 links that will automatically enter the redemption code for the patient (highlighted in the screenshot below).