Sharing Content with Patients (Creating an Order)
Note: This article is intended for Clinician Users.
IN THIS ARTICLE
This article will show you how to share a code with patients.
Creating an Order
- Visit https://my.acpdecisions.org.
- Sign in with your username and password.
- Locate the video(s) you want to share.
- Choose Rx for each video you want to share.After clicking Rx, the button will change colors, from green to red, and will say Prescribed.
- Click the Complete Order button to issue a code and create an order.
- Provide the code shown on the confirmation screen to your patient! We have also provided several options to facilitate sharing the code with your patient. If interested, please read on.
Sharing a Link with Patients
To share a direct access link with your patient:
- From the Order Confirmation page, click the "Copy Link" button.
After copying the link, a banner will appear at the top right corner of the screen with the message "Copied!"
- This link automatically enters the redemption code for your patient and starts them at the agreement screen. After they have clicked the "I Agree and Understand" button, they be taken to their prescribed content.
Note: If you want to use the code while the patient is with you, you will need to sign out of your clinician account or use a different browser in order to use this link.
Printing Directions or Sharing a PDF
To share directions with your patient on how they can access prescribed content on their own:
- From the Order Confirmation page, click the "Print Directions" button.
- A new tab opens. Print this screen (or save it as a PDF) to share these directions with your patient. Note that any of the live links on this page will automatically enter the redemption code for the patient in the My ACP Decisions app.