Viewing Details of a Previous Batch of Orders
Note: This article is intended for clinicians.
How do I view orders that were created as part of a batch order?
- Sign in with your username and password.
- Select the Orders tab in the main menu.
- In the Order History area, click the pop-out icon next to any order to reveal details for that batch of orders. If you don't see apop-out icon next to an order, it was created individually and is not part of a batch.
- The screen that appears next shows all the orders that were part of the affiliated batch. You can print some or all of the orders by checking off each order.
- After you finish, click the "I'm Done" button at the top right corner to return to the content library page.