Creating New Clinician Users
How do I create new clinician accounts?
- Select the Users tab.
- Select Add New User.
- Enter the name for the Account
- Select which Network the clinician should be linked to.
- Select Clinician as the type of user you would like to add from the drop-down menu. You have two options:
- If you would like this account to be shared by multiple people, choose Yes under the shared login drop-down menu and enter a username and password.
- If you would like this account to be linked to an individual clinician, choose No from the shared login drop-down menu and enter an email. An email will be sent to your user with a link to configure their own password.
What are the password requirements for clinician accounts?
Shared clinician accounts are designed to have simple and easy to remember passwords. These passwords are set by the account or network administrator issuing the account. Passwords must be a minimum of 4 characters long. They do not have any restrictions on numbers or capital letters.
Individual clinicians set their own password. Password requirements are communicated to users of individual clinician accounts during the password creation process.