Enabling Patient Surveys
Note: This article is intended for administrators.
Do you support patient surveys?
Yes! Surveys can be enabled in your account on a per network basis.
When a patient has finished watching all the videos that have been shared with them via a patient code, they can be prompted with a survey about:
- The patient's video viewing experience (or Video Experience Questions)
- The patient's interest in continuing the advance care planning process (or ACP Readiness Questions)
- Whether the patient feels confident that their advance care planning wishes will be honored (or Patient Confidence Questions)
How long does a patient survey take to complete?
This survey can be up to 8 questions and lasts approximately 1-2 minutes.
How do I enable patient surveys for a network?
- Choose the Networks tab.
- Select the Network you would like to enable the Patient Survey(s) for.
- Enable the Show Patient Survey checkbox for the network to enable surveys. Once enabled, you can selectively control which categories of questions appear on patient surveys for a given network.
- Click Save to apply your changes.
- After saving your changes, a banner will appear at the top right corner with the message "Network updated successfully."