Setting Up Your Administrator Account
We are excited to work with you as you start using the My ACP Decisions™ Platform. If you haven't already you will receive:
- An email to set up your password and confirm your contact details.
- A welcome email outlining first steps, core concepts, and helpful resources including links to our user guides.
If you haven't received these emails, please check your spam folder for messages sent from email@example.com.
How do I set up my account?
Setting up your access to My ACP Decisions takes 3 steps:
- Open the invitation email. Click the Set Up Account button to get started.
- Set your password and confirm your name.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to create your first clinician login.
How do I sign in to My ACP Decisions at a later date?
You can sign in to My ACP Decisions a few different ways:
Option 1: Log in directly to https://my.acpdecisions.org/.
After clicking on the relevant link from Option 1 or 2, you will be redirected to a page with the following prompt. Use your account email and password to log in to the My ACP Decisions platform.
Want to learn more? Here are some helpful next steps.