Setting Up Your Administrator Account
We are excited to work with you as you start using the My ACP Decisions™ Platform. If you haven't already you will receive:
- An email to setup your password and confirm your contact details.
- An welcome email outlining first steps, core concepts, and helpful resources like our user guide.
For both of these emails (and other communication from My ACP Decisions) please check your spam folder for emails coming from email@example.com.
How do I setup my account?
Setting up your access to My ACP Decisions takes 3 steps:
- Open the invitation email. If you did not receive an email, you may want to search your spam folder for any emails coming from firstname.lastname@example.org. Click the Set Up Account button to get started.
- Set your password and confirm your name.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to create your first clinician login.
How do I sign in to My ACP Decisions at a later date?
You can sign in to My ACP Decisions a few different ways:
If you are on the right webpage, it will look like this:
Want to learn more? Here are some helpful next steps.