My Profile: Review My Viewing History
This article outlines how clinicians can review their Viewing History within the app itself.
This feature is currently available on the iOS app.
What information does Viewing History include?
For individual pieces of content, the Viewing History captures:
- Name of content
- Content type: video or PDF
- When the content was accessed
- If the content is a video, the percentage of the video watched
For codes, the Viewing History captures:
- Whenever a patient code was used to access the Content Library
- When a patient code was initially created
How do I access my Viewing History?
1. On the ACP Tools app, click on the Profile icon in the top right-hand corner
2. Under "Account Info", select "My Usage"
3. Here you will be able to see your Viewing History.