March 2019: Release Notes
Hope you are having a great April! Here is what we were up to in March:
New Blog Articles
We released 2 New Videos and 1 New Document
This month we released a new video about CHG (Chlorhexidine Gluconate) Treatments and another about Home Health Care Services.
- CHG (Chlorhexidine Gluconate) Treatments in English
- Home Health Care Services in English
- Video Categories Handout in English
My ACP Decisions
- The order confirmation screen now includes a button to quickly copy a link for your patients. This link will enter the code for the patient and start them off at the agreement screen.
- The patient directions screen now include links to automatically enter the code for your patient and take them directly to their agreement screen.
- Administrators can now activate and deactivate multiple users at a time.
- Fixed an issue where the user tab was slow to load.
- Search functionality has been improved to highlight search terms and show videos and documents.
- Support for surveys in English has been added.
- The patient experience when redeeming a code now shows whether a video or document has already been viewed.
- Design improvements for iPad Pro and newer devices.
- Bug fixes and stability improvements for iOS 12.2.