Customizing Content for Clinicians
How do I show or hide specific content for my clinicians?
Administrators can customize which articles their clinician users do and do not have access to.
- Choose Users from the main menu.
- Click the clipboard icon next to the user you would like to customize content for. (Note: the heart icon on the left can be used to feature content for clinician users.)
- Click the toggle next to any items that you would like to hide for this user. By default, no content is hidden.
- Click Save Changes to complete the process.
- After saving your changes, a banner will appear at the top right corner with the message "Assigned content updated".
- This clinician user will no longer see the videos or documents you selected in the steps above.