April 2020: Release Notes
As we round out the end of the month, we hope that you and yours are staying safe. Here is a quick summary of what we were up to last month.
New Blog Articles
New Video Content
In April we released several new videos in Spanish for caregivers and also for parents of children who have advanced cancer.
- Guide to Goals of Care for Parents of Children with Advanced Cancer (Spanish)
- Caregiver Academy: Honoring Your Loved One's Wishes at Home (Spanish)
- Caregiver Academy: Stages of Dementia Parts 1 and 2 (Spanish)
- Caregiver Academy: Shortness of Breath (Spanish)
We also released new content in English about intubation and breathing machines and compassionate extubation.
- Intubation and Breathing Machines: A Closer Look for People Age 65 and Over (English)
- Compassionate Extubation (English)
My ACP Decisions
We continue to work on additional enhancements to our library and platform in the coming months!
The ACP Decisions Team