July 2019: Release Notes
Hope you are having a great August! Here is what we were up to in July:
New Blog Articles
- 💬 10 Ways Video Decision Aids Support the Care of Seriously Ill Populations
- 🎥 ACP Decisions Receives Certification for Two Additional Patient Decision Aids from Washington State
Last month we released 9 new handouts in English. Four of these handouts are in larger print text to support reading and learning for all ages and abilities, including people with limited health literacy.
- CPR: General Overview for Hospitalized Patients with Serious Illness (Handout -- Large Text)
- Goals of Care: General Overview (Handout -- Large Text)
- Hospice: An Introduction (Handout -- Large Text)
- Hospice: Advanced Cancer (Handout -- Large Text)
We also released content about caregiving, home health services, and CHG (Chlorhexidine Gluconate).
- Caregivers Academy: Stages of Dementia (Part 1)
- Caregivers Academy: Stages of Dementia (Part 2)
- Advice for Caregivers of Seniors with Dementia
- Home Health Care Services
- CHG (Chlorhexidine Glucontate) Treatments
My ACP Decisions
Last month we continued to focus on stability and performance and prepared for larger updates that will be taking place shortly:
- Added PDF viewing events as part of raw data downloads
- Cleaned up the styling of some of the reporting tables
- Fixed an issue where there were discrepancies in collection counts
Last month we released an update (2.2.11) which made the following improvements:
- Clinicians can now see their usage history by tapping on their profile > My Usage.
- Clinicians can now see patient codes in their order history
- Improved support for American Sign Language and Spanish when redeeming codes.
- Fixed a bug where refreshing content might stop unexpectedly.
- Fixed a delay in opening PDFs
- Provided stability and performance improvements for unstable network connections.