April 2019: Release Notes
Hope you are having a great May! Here is what we were up to in April:
New Blog Articles & Press Releases
- 🏆 ACP Decisions Partners with Aetna
- 📚 Advance Care Planning Guide Part 2: List of Resources
- 🧩 Why Advance Care Planning is a Crucial Part of Population Health Strategy
We released 7 New Handouts
Last month we released 3 new handouts for Caregivers and 4 handouts for Clinicians/Administrators.
- Caregiver Academy: Honoring Your Loved One's Wishes at Home (Handout) in English
- Caregiver Academy: Shortness of Breath (Handout) in English
- Caregiver Academy: When My Loved One is Confused (Delirium) (Handout) in English
For Clinicians & Administrators
- ACP Training for Clinicians (Part 1: Handout) in English
- ACP Training for Clinicians (Part 2: Handout) in English
- ACP Training for Clinicians (Part 3: Handout) in English
- ACP Training for Clinicians (Part 4: Handout) in English
My ACP Decisions
Last month we focused on stability and performance and prepared for larger updates that will take place later this quarter.
- Improved accessibility on multiple screens for all users.
- The header in the patient experience is now more consistent.
- Fixed an issue where loading larger amounts of data would prevent the reporting screen from loading.
- Fixed an issue where the date pickers on the reporting screen could behave oddly.
- Fixed an issue where PDFs in foreign languages could cause the language dropdown menu to show incorrect numbers.
- A loading indicator has been added during longer running tasks (like loading a reporting screen or when using a slow connection).