February 2019: Release Notes
Hope you are having a great March! Here is what we were up to in February:
New Blog Article
12 Reasons Why Video is a Crucial Element of Shared Decision Making
We released 23 New Videos and 1 New Document:
This month we released a new series of content in Haitian Creole 🇭🇹 and a 4 Part Training Series for Clinicians on Advance Care Planning 🎓
Haitian Creole Content
- Advance Directives in Haitian Creole
- CPR: Advanced Cancer in Haitian Creole
- CPR: Advanced Disease in Haitian Creole
- CPR: Advanced Liver Disease in Haitian Creole
- CPR: Advanced Lung Disease in Haitian Creole
- CPR: General Overview for Hospitalized Patients with Serious Illness in Haitian Creole
- Goals of Care: Advanced Cancer in Haitian Creole
- Goals of Care: Advanced Disease in Haitian Creole
- Goals of Care: Advanced Heart Failure in Haitian Creole
- Goals of Care: Advanced Liver Disease in Haitian Creole
- Goals of Care: Advanced Lung Disease in Haitian Creole
- Goals of Care: General Overview in Haitian Creole
- Hospice: Advanced Cancer in American Sign Language
- Hospice: An Introduction in Haitian Creole
- Talking To Your Doctor in Haitian Creole
- The Conversation in Haitian Creole
- What is Palliative Care in Haitian Creole
- Caregiver Academy: Choosing a Skilled Nursing Facility (Handout) in English
ACP Training for Clinicians
- ACP Training for Clinicians (Part 1: Introducing Advance Care Planning) in English
- ACP Training for Clinicians (Part 2: Introducing ACP Decisions Videos) in English
- ACP Training for Clinicians (Part 3: Continuing the Conversation After Watching an ACP Decisions Video) in English
- ACP Training for Clinicians (Part 4: Translating Goals of Care Discussions into Actionable Plans) in English
My ACP Decisions
Fixes & Improvements:
- Admins can now activate and deactivate users.
- Downloading the Raw Data and Code Utilization Report now include a User and Username column to make it easier to link the spreadsheets during data analysis.
- Fixed: An issue where Vietnamese and other foreign languages in the drop down list might filter content incorrectly.
- Fixed: An issue where changing the user to a different network might produce an error.
- Fixed: An issue where order history dates were sorted incorrectly.
We released version 2.2.7 for iOS Devices this month.
- Icons have been added for American Sign Language, Haitian Creole and a few more that we plan to launch later this year.
- The initial loading process is faster.
- The app will provide more informative errors if your account has been disabled or expired.
- Orders made rapidly one after the other will no longer accumulate content and will reset properly.
- Newly added languages now show the correct patient agreement.
- Items with very long titles are no longer cut off on the order or library screens.
- Accessibility improvements on the Featured Content Screen.
- Design improvements for iPhone.
- Design improvements for iPad Pro.