Managing Networks (Grouping Users by Hospital, Facility, or Other)
Networks are a flexible way to place your users (individual and shared logins) into groups. This can be useful for organizing your team, segmenting your reports, and controlling your patient survey experience.
Each Network can be used to represent a subset of your overall organization. Hospitals and Skilled Nursing Facilities are common examples.
Creating a Network
- Choose the Networks Tab
- Click Add Network
- Provide a Name for the Network and choose a Network Type
- Select your options for the Patient Survey Experience for this Network.
- Select the Save Button to complete the process.
Associating a User with a Network
- Choose the Users Tab
- Select the User you would like to associate with an existing Network by clicking on the row for that User.
- In the User details on the right side of the screen, use the drop down menu to choose which Network this User should belong to. Then select the Save button to complete the process.
What should I do if I need more levels of organization?
You may want to reflect a more complex hierarchy in your project (e.g. By Region, By State, etc.). We initially designed the Network feature to be a simple single level but plan to evolve functionality in the future.
If you need custom reporting that reflects additional levels (e.g. By Region, By State, etc.), please reach out to email@example.com for recommendations specific to your project.