Sharing Patient Codes via Email or Text on iOS Devices
On iOS devices, you have additional sharing options when issuing patient codes.
Note: Your options may look different from the options in the screenshots below. This depends on the device, the version of iOS, and any restrictions your IT team may have placed on your device. The screenshots below show this procedure on an iPhone. These steps are identical on an iPad.
- Create a new code or locate an existing order that you would like to share.
- Choose Print Directions next to the code you need to share.
- On the print preview screen, "pinch to zoom" on the page that you would like to print.
- Tap the share button in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Select the sharing option you need (e.g. Email, Messages, Save to Files, or another App).
- Confirm and send the document to your patient!