Sharing Patient Codes via Email or Text on iOS Devices
Note: Your options may look different from the options in the screenshots below. This depends on the device type (iPhone versus iPad), the iOS version, and any restrictions your IT team may have placed on your device. The screenshots below show this procedure on an iPhone. These steps are identical on an iPad.
On iOS devices, you have additional sharing options when issuing patient codes. To share patient codes:
- Create a new code or locate an existing order that you would like to share.
- Choose Share Directions next to the code.
- Select the sharing option you need (e.g. Email, Messages, Save to Files, or another App).
- Confirm and send the document to your patient via email.
5. Or confirm and send the document to your patient via text.