Creating Patient Redemption Codes on Mobile Devices
Can patients and their loved ones watch video content at home?
Yes! Patients and their families can watch video content at home using a short alpha-numeric code. This code can be created and shared without collecting any protected health information (PHI). This makes the viewing experience simple and without complicated usernames or passwords.
How do I create Patient Redemption Codes for patients and their loved ones?
1. Locate the video that you would like to prescribe and tap on the Rx icon. Tapping on the Rx icon will turn it red, which indicates that the video or document has been added to your current order. Repeat this process for as many videos as necessary.
2. When you have finished prescribing videos, tap on the Orders icon at the bottom of the screen.
3. The screen that appears will show your current order and past orders. You can add additional resources by tapping on Add More Content and repeating the process outlined above. Otherwise, tap the green Share with Patient button to confirm your choices and generate a code.
Printing a Code
When an order is confirmed:
1. Tap the Share button if you need to print directions on how to redeem the code. You can always print directions later using the order details screen that is described below.
To learn more about video utilization:
1. Tap on the order of interest in the list of past orders. In this example, we chose order 3302020040549183 from the sidebar.
2. On the Order Details screen, you will see what video content has been watched (or not), the codes associated with the order, and a timeline of activity to see exactly when activity.